Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted at Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.
is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came in their mailbox during the last week. Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish lists.
LAST WEEK ON THE BLOG
- Review – The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan
- Spotlight – Designer Dirty Laundry by Diane Vallere
- Review – Sea of Monsters by Rick Riordan
- Spotlight – Buyer Beware by Diane Vallere
- Top 10 Tuesday – Cozies I’ve Added to my TBR
- Release Blitz + Review – Imperfect Love Kindle World
- Release Blitz – Tempting Levi by Jules Barnard
- Spotlight – The Brim Reaper by Diane Vallere
- Review – Edge of Regret by Molly E Lee
- Spotlight – No Turning Back by Tracy Buchanan
- Spotlight – Some Like it Haute by Diane Vallere
- Review – Battle of the Sexes by Adriana Locke
- Spotlight – Grand Theft Retro by Diane Vallere
- Cover Reveal – Protocol by Kathleen Valenti
- Spotlight – Pearls Gone Wild by Diane Vallere
- Spotlight – Treble at the Jam Fest by Leslie Budewitz
- My To-Be-Read List meme – June Winner
THIS WEEK ON THE BLOG
- Spotlight – Cement Stilettos by Diane Vallere
- Release Blitz – Amnesia by Cambria Hebert
- Book Tour + Guest Post – Fat Girl Begone by D.E Haggerty
- TBR reviews
BOOKS IN MY MAILBOX
Kindle (For Review)
OFF THE BLOG
On Friday morning we went to the awards ceremony for Logan and the awards ceremony and 5th grade graduation for Chris. I now officially have a middle schooler. That’s so hard for me to wrap my mind around. It doesn’t seem like it should be time for that already.
I’m so proud of both of my boys though. Logan got 3 awards. He got A/B Honor Roll for the 4th quarter, A/B Honor Roll for the entire year, and Terrific Kid. Chris got 3 awards also. He got A/B Honor Roll for the 4th quarter, A/B Honor Roll for the entire year, and BUG (Bringing Up Grades) Club.
Later that evening we went to my oldest nephew’s high school graduation. Chad was 5 when I met Eric. It’s hard to believe he’s a high school graduate now and is getting ready to enlist in the army. We don’t see Eric’s side of the family very often, so that night, I also got to meet my youngest niece for the first time. She is almost 6 months old and is absolutely adorable! I loved getting to love on her.
Yesterday we took the boys to a bike rodeo that was being hosted by our local police department and other agencies, like the EMS and fire department. It’s where they had children bring their bicycles and helmet if they had one. If not, they would provide one for free. Chris and Logan didn’t have a helmet so they were able to get one while we were there. The officers also noticed a few problems that their bikes were having that we weren’t even aware of and fixed it for them. That was pretty neat. After that, we took them to the library to sign up for the summer reading program. The library was kicking off the summer reading program with a concert by Billy Jonas. Billy did a giveaway towards the end of the program, and we won! We got to choose a free item of our choice from his merchandise and ended up getting one of his DVDs. Later that night, Eric took the boys bowling while I went to work. I got to love on the same babies from last week that we hadn’t seen in a while so I was excited about that. I love those kiddos so much! <3
This is me on so many nights after the kids go to bed. LOL!