Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted at Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.
is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came in their mailbox during the last week. Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish lists.
LAST WEEK ON THE BLOG
- Cover Reveal – #MomFail Anthology
- Review – #BAE by Cambria Hebert
- Top 10 Tuesday – Best Books so far in 2017
- Review – The Battle of the Labyrinth by Rick Riordan
- Review + Interview – A Crime of Passion Fruit by Ellie Alexander
- Review – The Last Olympian by Rick Riordan
- Review – Rise of the Sea Witch by Stacey Rourke
- Can You Read a Series in a Month? – Wrap Up
- Best of the Bunch – June 2017
- Release Blitz – Shaded with Love vol 3
- Review – Amnesia by Cambria Hebert
THIS WEEK ON THE BLOG
- discussion post
- Harry Potter MOTW
- TBR review(s)
- challenge review(s)
BOOKS IN MY MAILBOX
Kindle (For Review)
OFF THE BLOG
Nothing much really happened this week. It was pretty low key so I got a lot of reading done.
Each night this week Chris and Logan went to the VBS at my dad’s church. They really enjoyed it so I’m glad they had a good time.
We tried a new recipe this week for Philly Cheesesteak Sloppy Joes for dinner and it turned out great! We’ll definitely be making that one again. It was a hit for the whole family.
I have to work on the 4th of July, so on Saturday night we went to a fireworks show a couple towns over. They put on an amazing fireworks show! We really enjoyed it.
Oh man. This would absolutely devastate my kids. They love their fidgit spinner.