So, I wasn’t tagged to do this, but it looked like a lot of fun, so I wanted to participate!
I’m not sure who the original creator is. If anyone knows, let me know so I can link them in this post!
1. Have you ever re-gifted a book that you’ve been gifted ?
Not that I can remember.
2. Have you ever said you’ve read a book when you haven’t ?
3. Have you ever borrowed a book and not returned it ?
Yes. But I have a very valid reason why! We had a house fire back in 2014 and literally lost everything except the clothes we were wearing. My library book happened to be in the house and yeah…it went bye bye. Thankfully one of my friends works at our local library and when she found out that we had a house fire, she got the library to excuse me from replacing the book. I still felt bad though.
4. Have you ever read a series out of order ?
Yes, but not on purpose. Sometimes with the cozy mysteries, it is hard to tell what number they are in a series. I’ve read a couple of those out of order, but if I can help it, I try and go in the correct order.
5. Have you ever spoiled a book for someone ?
I don’t think I have. I hate when that is done to me so I wouldn’t want to do it to someone else.
6. Have you ever doggy eared a book ?
I have in my used textbooks for school a couple times. But a regular book? No way.
7. Have you ever told someone you don’t own a book when you do ?
8. Have you ever skipped a chapter or a section of a book ?
Yes. I do this when the book is just dragging along or it is starting to bore me and I just want to get to the ending.
9. Have you ever bad mouthed a book you actually liked?
So, what about you guys? Are you a guilty reader?