I was tagged to do this by Ash
This tag was created by Tiffany, and you can watch her video of it here.
Reader Problems Book Tag:
1. You have 20,000 books on your TBR. How in the world do you decide what to read next?
First of all, I read through all of the ARCs that are in my schedule in the order that the reviews need to be posted. Once I get through all of my ARCs and I can read whatever I want, I look through my bookcase or Kindle and just pick something that spikes my interest. I’ve really become a mood reader lately, but I’m trying really hard to get out of it. I don’t want to be like that lol
2. You’re halfway through a book and you’re just not loving it. Do you quit or are you committed?
I can’t force myself to read something that I’m just not feeling. It’ll put me into an awful slump. And also, I just don’t have time to make myself read something that I’m not enjoying.
3. The end of the year is coming and you’re so close, but so far away on your Goodreads reading challenge. Do you try to catch up and how?
I always try my best to meet my reading challenge.
4. The covers of a series you love do. not. match. How do you cope?
It bothers me sometimes, but, what can you do?
5. Every one and their mother loves a book you really don’t like. Who do you bond with over shared feelings?
Whoever else doesn’t like it in my circle of friends. Or I’d just vent to my husband lol
6. You’re reading a book and you are about to start crying in public. How do you deal?
I’d try to hide it as best as I could lol
7. A sequel of a book you loved just came out, but you’ve forgotten a lot from the prior novel. Will you re-read the book? Skip the sequel? Try to find a synopsis on Goodreads? Cry in frustration?!?!?!?
I’d read the synopsis of the previous book and probably some reviews since so many people post spoilers anymore.
8. You do not want anyone. ANYONE. borrowing your books. How do you politely tell people nope when they ask?
I’d just politely tell them that I don’t lend out my books.
9. Reading ADD. You’ve picked up and put down 5 books in the last month. How do you get over your reading slump?
Good lord this has described me recently. I just keep trying until I finally get to one that I manage to finish.
10. There are so many new books coming out that you’re dying to read! How many do you actually buy?
I buy whatever I can afford and save for the rest.
11. After you’ve bought the new books you can’t wait to get to, how long do they sit on your shelf before you get to them?
It depends on how many ARCs I have on my schedule and just whenever I decide to get around to it.
Whoever would like to do this tag! 🙂