I was tagged to do this tag by Kris at Boston Book Reader
1. Name a cartoon(s) that you love: I absolutely love watching the old episodes of the Pokemon TV shows.
2. What is your favorite song right now? I am absolutely obsessed with Meant to Be by Bebe Rexha and Florida Georgia Line.
3. What could you do for hours (that isn’t reading)? Binge watch my favorite TV shows, like Friends, King of Queens, Once Upon a Time, The Walking Dead, and Grey’s Anatomy.
4. What is something you love to do that your followers would be surprised by? I can’t really think of anything surprising. I go to school, take care of my kids, and read and blog about books lol!
5. What is your favorite unnecessarily specific thing to learn about (this can do with books, I guess)? I have no idea. lol
6. What is something unusual you know how to do? I can do a damn near perfect impression of Elmo. LOL!
7. Name something you’ve made in the last year (and show us, if you can)? Other than projects for school, I haven’t really made anything, other than this blog. 😉
8. What is your most recent personal project? My blog is pretty much my personal project.
9. Tell us something you think about often (maybe while staring out of windows)? I think about how different my life might be if certain things had or hadn’t happened.
10. Give us something that’s your favorite, but make it something oddly specific, not like your favorite food, but like your favorite food when you’ve been studying for hours and forgot to eat. Or, you know, something like that. My favorite snack when I want something sweet is Reese’s Pieces or Peanut Butter M&M’s.