I found this challenge over on Pandora’s Books. It sounded like a lot of fun, and I know this challenge is really old, but I wanted to participate in it. It looks to have been created by Good Books and Good Wine.
The prompt for today is: Make 15 book related confessions
- I have never read the Fifty Shades of Grey books and never intend to. I’m just not interested.
- I tried to read several super hyped YA books last year and they all sucked. It has almost permanently put me off to the hype train.
- One of the very best friends I have is a book blogger that I met on Twitter. I am closer to them than I am my real life friends.
- It is hard for me to read outside of my comfort zone but I do give all books I read a fair chance.
- I am moving away from reading e-books since reading on my Kindle has become so painful on my eyes lately.
- I cherish my signed books and am super protective over them.
- If I don’t like a book by an author, I will give one more of their books a chance before I decide they just aren’t for me.
- I miss being able to read as much as I used to before I started college.
- I lost every single book I owned in a house fire a few years ago and have been slowly building my collection back up ever since.
- I love reading romance books.
- Cozy mysteries are also at the top of my list of favorite genres.
- I arrange my shelves by author. The rainbow shelves make no sense to me and make my eye twitch.
- I check out books from the library and then end up not getting to them before they are due, so I have to renew them or just take them back and check them out again later.
- I have books *everywhere* in my house. They’re slowly taking over. o_0
- I have an
insaneaddiction to book sleeves. My collection is growing rapidly.