I found this challenge over on Pandora’s Books. It sounded like a lot of fun, and I know this challenge is really old, but I wanted to participate in it. It looks to have been created by Good Books and Good Wine.
Today’s prompt is: Quick! Write 15 bullet points of things that appeal to you on blogs!
- A nice, organized layout.
- Interactions with their followers.
- A background that isn’t “busy” or distracting.
- Not a bunch of ads.
- Sections for their “about me”, “reviews”, and things like that.
- Reviews of books that I’ve liked.
- Discussion posts
- Tags and memes(they’re so much fun to read)
- Support of fellow bloggers
- Good grammar.
- Catchy titles for posts.
- Use of humor in posts.
- Being honest and real.
- The blogger is friendly.
- They are active.
What appeals to you on blogs?