Yeah. That title is not a typo unfortunately. I’m posting my August wrap-up in October. 0_o
To be honest, August and September were pretty bad months for me. I have had so many things going on and so many things go wrong that I just lost the desire to blog or read very much.
I’m hoping October will be a much better month for us. I have a lot to look forward to. My son Chris is turning 13 this month! That’s so hard for me to believe. I’m officially going to have a teenager. We have a fun day for him planned so I’m excited for that. I’m also looking forward to Halloween and taking the kids trick-or-treating. I’m going to savor this while it lasts. In a few years, they probably won’t want to go anymore.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
Here are some of my posts from August in case you missed them!
- Monthly Wrap Up – July 2018
- Review – All Your Perfects by Colleen Hoover
- Cover Reveal – The Last Letter by Rebecca Yarros
- Review – Body on the Bayou by Ellen Byron
- Release Blitz + Review – Every Breath You Take by Faith Andrews
- Cover Reveal – The Good Samaritan by RC Boldt