I was tagged to do this by Musings of a Confuzzled Reader. This sounded like so much fun, so I just had to participate!
- Write 30 character names on pieces of paper.
- Put them in a jar/mug/cup.
- Randomly choose two pieces of paper for every question. In each of the 15 questions, you have to decide which of the two characters fits the question and which one is not good enough.
- You only have one more spot on your spelling bee team. Who would you pick to complete your team?
Cedric Diggory vs Luna Lovegood
I would go with Luna for this one. I’m not really sure why. She just seems like a good fit for this.
- Both characters want to kill you. Who would you kill first so that you have a better chance of surviving?
Dolores Umbridge vs Dobby
I would definitely kill Umbridge. First of all, she is the bigger threat out of the two of them. And I wouldn’t ever kill Dobby anyway.
3. You’re on the bachelor/bachelorette and are down to these two characters. Who would you give your rose to?
Mundungus Fletcher vs Molly Weasley
Mmm, yeah. Mundungus isn’t getting a rose from me. No thank you. I’m going with Molly on this one.
4. You’ve been chosen for the Hunger Games. Who would most likely volunteer in your place?
Hagrid vs Peter Pettigrew
HA! There is no way Peter would volunteer to take my place. I’m going with Hagrid for this one.
5. You’re stranded on an island with an active volcano. Which character would you throw into the volcano as a sacrifice?
Ron Weasley vs Cho Chang
Oh no, I really like both of them. Out of the two of them though, I would have to sacrifice Cho.
6. You’re the next DC/Marvel superhero with your own tv show, of course! Who is your sidekick?
Fred Weasley vs Ginny Weasley
This is really hard since I love both of them. They would both make amazing sidekicks honestly. I think I’m going to go with Fred though.
7. You’re the manager of an avocado admiring company. Who would you fire for lack of communication skills?
Hermione Granger vs Neville Longbottom
Poor Neville is so forgetful. I can totally see him getting fired for this. Sorry Neville. 🙁
8. You’ve just finished a book in which your favorite character dies. Which character is most likely to comfort you?
Remus Lupin vs Crabbe
I am definitely going with Lupin on this one. He’s so compassionate and kind. I honestly don’t see Crabbe comforting anyone for anything.
9. Ugh, it’s high school. Who would most likely be part of the popular clique?
Seamus Finnigan vs Lucius Malfoy
I’m going with Seamus on this one.
10. The day has finally arrived – you are finally a year older! Who would have the nerve to forget your birthday?
Alastor (Mad-Eye) Moody vs Draco Malfoy
Honestly, I don’t really see Draco being very concerned about other people’s birthdays. I’m going with him for this one.
11. You’ve just found an upcoming booktube star! Who would it most likely be?
Narcissa Malfoy vs Sirius Black
I honestly can’t see either of them being a booktube star. I’m leaning more towards Sirius for this one though.
12. Sleepover time! Unfortunately, you can only invite one person. Who would you invite?
Albus Dumbledore vs Bellatrix Lestrange
Having a sleepover with Dumbledore just has me feeling all kinds of awkward, so I’m going with Bellatrix. She would make things interesting, that’s for sure. If she didn’t kill me first!
13. Bam, you’re pregnant! Who is the father?
Voldemort vs Harry Potter
Seriously? This isn’t even a contest. Harry is the father!
14. You’ve just written a super important text. Who would see it, but not reply?
Nymphadora Tonks vs Buckbeak
hehe, I think this one is kind of obvious. It’d be really difficult for Buckbeak to text me back, wouldn’t it?
15. You’ve just woken and it’s time for breakfast! Your mom has been replaced by….
George Weasley vs Goyle
George is my new mom!
This was so much fun to do! I’m not going to tag anyone since I’m sure just about everyone has done this one already. If you haven’t though and want to give it a try, go for it!
Did you agree with any of my answers? I’d love to know who you would pick for some of these. Leave me a comment and let me know! 🙂